Monday, May 9, 2011

You are tearing me apart Lisa!


The Room.


Oh hi guys.


Tommy Wiseau wrote and directed this epic masterpiece of love and betrayal. Just think one day your life is great, then the next day BOOM! Your best friend is sleeping with your wife. And who wouldn’t want to, considering how amazingly beautiful she is and how sexy her body is too!


The acting in this is top notch and I am shocked no one was nominated for best actor. This is one hell of a great character study.


The plot is very detailed too, Lisa is cheating on Johnny, her future husband, with his best friend Mark. See how complex that is!


In any case Lisa’s mom is an emotional wreck, learning that she has breast cancer can really make you feel unwell. I hope she just concentrates on getting well.


And I just want to make this very clear – Johnny never hit Lisa – that is bullshit-oh hi Mark.


Sar-casm
noun
The use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

J-Man.

1 comment:

  1. I really want to see The Room. Toronto's 'Royal' cinema ran it recently, but I was unable to attend. My guess is seeing this film with an audience would be more fun than watching at home by yourself.

    ReplyDelete