Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Crazy Good.


The Crazies.


Remake of George A Romero’s classic. I own the original and watched it ages ago. I don’t remember much about it, except that I thought it was a bit slow. This one isn’t slow and gets going pretty fast.


I liked this movie. Good atmosphere and I thought it was pretty plausible. So not all remakes are bad, and Romero was the executive producer on this one, so that’s cool.


If you don’t know, the plot is about a virus turning local residents of Ogden crazy. They go around killing their families and anyone that comes near them. They are basically zombies, but have more motor functions. They can run, use weapons, and are smarter. So in fact, they are much worse than zombies (although I like them less – zombies rock!).


The military knows about the virus, since they created it, they show up and quarantine the town by basically killing anyone in it.


Our heroes must survive and get out of town, but will getting out really save them?
Who knows…


4/5


J-Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment