Monday, September 12, 2011

No Heat.


Righteous Kill.


If this film had been made in 1945 it would have blown me away. The twist at the end, the way it was shot etc. But today, it’s a very predictable thriller that should’ve been much better considering the actors involved.


Its about Deniro and Pacino who are partners and are on the trail of a vigilante. During the film Deniro is narrating the story – and confessing to the vigilante killings. My wife watched about 12 minutes of this movie (by that time I had already guessed the ending) and was able to guess the ending.


I mean come on, there has to be more to it than this, and there wasn’t. There was the twist that I figured out and that’s all.


Knowing the twist didn’t really change up the movie too much, it was good. The acting was good, the story was passable, but it’s just not up to standards.


At least it was only 3 bucks on bluray!


This is for Deniro and Pacino fans only.


3/5


J-Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment