Friday, September 3, 2010

Just one, not 300.


Spartan.

Val Kilmer is a special agent and is assigned to find a missing girl. Who she is and why she is missing is the story and I wont really give it away.

This is the writer/director of Redbelt – which readers of this blog will know that I loved. Well score another one for this guy, this movie was amazing!

Right from the first second it started I was hooked and Val’s character is so wicked, I could follow him around for hours!

He is pure business and trained to be the best (like a Spartan) he doesn’t ask questions, he just follows orders and gets the job done.

I don’t want to give the plot away here because I plan on buying this and showing it to others, but I just want to say that since this movie is based in a real world, things like accidents, mistakes and misunderstandings can lead to some great twists in the story just like in the real world.

You plan on doing something a certain way, then something random happens that you couldn’t foresee and you have to change the plan.

This happens a few times in this film and you wont see it coming!

4/5

J-Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment