Monday, April 5, 2010

One potato too many.

Hot Potato.

Where do I begin? This should’ve been called “Hot Cheese”, or “Really Shitty Movie”. I mean this is the follow-up to Black Belt Jones???? Jim Kelly is cool but doesn’t have much to do in this film except look out of place amongst some of the worst scenes I have ever seen filmed.

My god, this was so bad, but I just had to keep watching to see how bad it could get – and it got WORSE!

Jim Kelly and 2 white guys (annoying as hell) must find the presidents daughter – why, I don’t know, it was explained but no one cares. Anywho, they have to make it back home, but stop off for lots of shenanigans and whimsical fight scenes with cartoonish sounds and bad choreography. This is a DISGRACE to Jim Kelly!!!!!!!

Now the movie is funny – because it’s so bad. I mean these villains wearing black nylons show up in black and white jester outfits.

Gawd it was cheesey. If you watch this movie – watch it with friends so you can laugh together. Otherwise you’ll cry.

2/5

J-Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment