Monday, April 5, 2010

6-6-6 the number of the flight!

Iron Maiden: Flight 666.

5 Continents, 23 Countries, 45 Days, 50,000 miles Iron Maiden performs the biggest rock tour ever conceived. To carry the over 12 tons of equipment, and the crew Ed Force One was created. A jumbo jet piloted by Bruce Dickinson (the lead singer).

I was lucky enough (so were the others who write for this blog) to attend the last concert of the tour in Toronto! That concert footage is on the DVD!!! No I couldn’t find us – darn it, but we were there for it!

All in all this is for Iron Maiden fans only, and there are a lot of them. And to make things even cooler, the guys behind this film are the guys that did A Headbangers Journey and Global Metal (I loved Headbangers Journey).

It’s no surprise I am giving this 5/5 but I love Iron Maiden and they are my favourite band of all time and I honestly believe that they are the best Heavy Metal Band Period.

5/5

J-Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment