Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Harry Pot---------


I cannot review Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows because I haven’t finished watching it yet.

With each Potter movie there was plot that had some kind of closure by the end of it. You didn’t have to read the books to enjoy the films and follow them. I never read the books and I liked them all!

I think I will like this movie too, once I see it. But I cannot review half a book, or half a movie. I cannot read 2 chapters of Dune and then review it.

Even though each Potter movie continues it still has a structure that completes a big portion of the larger story. By the end of the first film they found the Philosopher’s Stone and learned about Harry’s importance. There is something happening in each film that concludes itself before the next one continues.

This didn’t happen here, so I am left being confused and wondering what will happen next – I hope I still care about it by July.

As it is, I find the series hard to recall – which is I guess my problem, not the film makers – or is it. I recalled everything from Narnia and Lord of the Rings.

Oh well, see you in July for my official review.

J-Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment