Monday, July 6, 2009

If you can find them, maybe you can hire…


THE A-TEAM!!!


I loved the intro when I was a kid and the music always got me pumped up. I decided to buy season one for the ever so cheap price of $20! Great deal, that’s like 5 bucks a guy! I mean Murdock is worth 10 bucks on his own!

I also liked how they would show you quick shots of what you would see on that episode before the credits. That was an 80’s thing I think (don’t ever see it now)…but you would get excited too see those scenes in the show. At one point Face is in a preachers outfit! Wow, what will happen? How did he get that? Etc.

That being said I wasn’t sure how I would take the series now. I know no one dies, even though 1000 bullets get fired every episode, and B.A. always gets drugged to get on a plane (he falls for it every time). Murdock escapes the hospital every time. When are they gonna tighten up security there! Etc etc.

But I found myself loving the show even more than when I was young. I don’t know, maybe it’s the characters (probably, since I love all 4 of them)…but just the way they come up with cool things every episode, and how they all have something to do. For example, if you look at the current Xmen films, they are really just wolverine movies, with a bit of magneto and professor x. Cyclops does nothing (and he’s the leader!). Storm is useless (she fights Toad in part one – hello she controls WEATHER, she can kill Toad in one shot – as she does?)

Anyway, whenever I watch the show I feel the jazz, and that’s what it’s all about.

I love it when I plan comes together.

--J-KraKen-[>

No comments:

Post a Comment